How to Spend 3 Days in Hua Hin, Thailand
If you travel many times to Bangkok, Pattaya and want to find new places not so far from the capital of Thailand then Hua Hin is one of the options for you. We spent our 3 days there and I’m going to share our itinerary for 3 days in Hua Hin, Thailand.
Packing List for Hua Hin, Thailand
Before you go, you should note down what to bring on the trip and here are our list What to pack in Hua Hin.
- #1. Make sure you bring your passport and visa ( If you are Vietnamese, you don’t need Visa for Thailand or any Southeast Asia countries).
- #2. Exchange money before go. We change all to Bath Thai and also bring some US dollar.( If you are in Hanoi, then Ha Trung street is good place to change all kind of your currency).
- #3. Check your necessaries
- Due to hot weather around 36, 37 celcius degree( I even fell burn when driving around 12pm) make sure in your list have sunscream, sunglassess, sunhat. In order to fully enjoy the beach, don’t forget your favorite swimsuit and cover up.
- Bring your comfortable shoes cause when you travel, you have to walk a lot and don’t forget your sandals to enjoy beaches.
- Bring your reusable bottle of water but this is an option cause 7-eleven every where, you can easy to get it.
- Bring enough clothes for your 3 days, some skirts, dress, t-shirt, short
- Toothpaste and a toothbrush should never be forgotten. Shampoo and lotion are optional cause many hotel have them there.
- Bring your charger, your phone, cameras…
That all my packing list for 3 days in Hua Hin, Thailand.
Best time to visit Hua Hin, Thailand
Hua Hin is in tropical climate area. The best time to visit Huahin is November to February when is weather is pleasant, it’s also peak season. March to May is the hottest time of the year, we also travel in April and hot feel like burning, so make sure bring your sunscream, sungglasses, hat, and long shirt to cover up if you care your skin. June to October is the rain season, if you don’t mind the rains, if the good time for cheap hotel, flight price.
Hotels in Hua Hin, Thailand
I suggest some of the hotels near the beach like:
Ansu Hotel: We stayed here, quiet place and easy to travel.
How to move from Bangkok to Hua Hin and Hua Hin to Bangkok
Bangkok to Hua Hin
From Suvarnabhumi airport have direct bus to Huahin at level 1 gate 8 to Hua Hin bus station in front of Hua Hin airport. The from Huahin bus stop you can catch mini bus to center of HuaHin. It take 4 hours to move front Bangkok to Hua Hin.
Hua Hin to Bangkok
From city center, you can go back to Hua Hin bus station in front of Hua Hin airport to catch bus to Suvarnabhumi airport or there is another bus station go to Bangkok center, stop at Mochit station, beside Chatuchak market. From here you can catch MRT, BRT to your hotel.
You can check schedule here
What to do in Hua Hin, Thailand
We go to Hua Hin around 6pm, were dropped at the Clock Tower and we walked and find the shop for renting motobike and find the hotel and take rest for the first night.
The second days, we travel around city center: some tourist attractions like: Hua Hin Railway Station, Plearn Wan, Kangwon Palace, Hin Lek Fai Hill, Khao Takiab Hill, We tried to find Wat Huay Mongkol but get lost anyway. We go shopping in the evening, there are some night markets on the same big street you can easily to find. You can also try some Thai massage, they do really good compare with Vietnamese massage.
- Hua Hin Railway Station is a must-visit when in Hua Hin and also a major tourist attraction, this railway station is one of the oldest in Thailand
- Plearn Wan is a mixture of a vintage thai village, shopping center and theme park. There are lots of food vendors and many people taking photos of themselves in the surroundings.
- Hin Lek Fai is about 3km west of Hua Hin town, thee good view point if you're looking for some spectacular views of Hua Hin
- Khao Takiab Hill is a great place for spend your late afternoon on the beach
- Wat Huay Mongkol is a Buddhist temple of the popular monk Luang Phor Thuat and 8km away from Hua Hin!
The third day, we have planned to see the sun rise but we missed it. But we still have a good time in the beach in early morning. Then check out and head to Bangkok.
If you spend more than 3 days in Hua Hin, Thailand, you can check further places like: Santorini Park, Swiss Sheep Farm, Palu-U waterfall...
We didn’t have a good time like travel to Pattaya last time but still memorial time and enjoy it. You go, you know and you have your own experience with it! Comment, share, like if you want.
STILL PLANNING YOUR HOLIDAY?
:: Use Booking.com to find bargain hotel rooms at Hua Hin Thailand. Usually no payment required up front - make a reservation and pay when you stay
:: Use Skyscanner to quickly compare airline prices and flight times